Well, it snowed in London the other day! And all of it melted by noon time since it's been 50 degrees all winter! (Can we even call it winter?) This is the first time Corey and I have seen snow since early 2005, as it doesn't really snow in London. (It snows in England when you go further north.)
2.2.07
Snow In London
Well, it snowed in London the other day! And all of it melted by noon time since it's been 50 degrees all winter! (Can we even call it winter?) This is the first time Corey and I have seen snow since early 2005, as it doesn't really snow in London. (It snows in England when you go further north.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
As a small word of wisdom, seeing snow is fun, being in snow especially driving is not fun.
And now in Mass. we're in a deep freeze. It's not just cold, it's really freezing cold...but very little snow. Hurrah, I think.
Post a Comment