Hi, everyone! I'm sure you've been wondering why we haven't been updating our blog lately. Well, it's simply because we've been 1) too busy, 2) too tired, 3) not sure of where the usb cord was to plug our camera into the computer! The happy news is, I'm on vacation and I found the usb cord in a desperate hunt for my make-up brushes that I lost in the luggage we used on our last trip back home in November! Which I also found, thank God! So what does this mean? 1) I have a little time on my hands, so I can update (bore ;-) you with what's going on with us, and 2) we'll probably have new pictures to go up shortly since we're planning on visiting fabulous castles and other such places this week.
So what's going on with us? So far, we've been having a good year. Corey's job is going well and so is mine. Don't know what else to say, except our guest room is fully furnished for the next lonely traveler passing through London...
Anyway, if you've been wondering what's been going on with us since November, read on...
Love, Sarah
PS...We love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to click on the comment links and throw them around!
2.2.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh!! Do let me know which castles you're off to as I'm a "Castle Geek" having visited most of the castles in England at least once!! I always prefer 'real' castles, and not the 'stately homes dressed up as castles'. I know you've been to Bodiam, that's a classic! :)
I think we all have been busy. I know I have. Anyway now we can see what your seeing again.
Post a Comment