Hello again; It’s me Corey just saying hi and giving the updates.
I know its pretty lame but it was before Christmas since I last updated the blog. I have included a few pictures from my Christmas visit back to the States below. It was really nice to see family and friends again and to see all the new happenings of our old hometown.
Our visit back was pretty nice except we found that we were busy running around too much (I thought anyways). I also did not enjoy getting sick. My immune system had unknowingly been “anglicized” and was not use to those “Yankee” germs. I was sick twice and one of those times was with that horrible 2 day flu.
Anywho, Sarah and I had our 5th anniversary this January. To celebrate we went to Canterbury for the weekend. It was pretty cool. I had never read the book but I can say it’s a nice place to visit. Nice to get out of the city every once in a while. I have included pictures below.
We also had a Superbowl party back in February. We borrowed a friend’s projector and stayed up to like 3 am eating all kinds of great American junk food. A good time had by all, except for the last 5 minutes of the game. Enough said.
Work has been busy. The weather has been pretty good. Recently it’s been getting up the low/mid 50s here and we are starting to see spring flowers blossom. Everything is going pretty good.
Enjoy the picutures
16.3.08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darn Tootin, it's about time!!!
Love Sar
Post a Comment