Hi you two. It's been a long time since we've talked. Thanks for the update on your blog. When I was home in June my computer crashed so I lost your blog page. I love the photos. I'd share some of mine with you, but they probably wouldn't interest you too much.
I'm not sure if I'm extending here in Iraq after December, so if I do, I won't be able to see you guys when you go to the states. Work here is very busy for me as I was recently promoted. I'm now the #4 person in our region of about 110 people. It's mostly an administration/supervisor's position, but it does keep me busy. The days are long, 12-15 hours and 7 days per week (yuck).
Anyway, it was great to get an email from you telling me of your updated blog.
1 comment:
Hi you two. It's been a long time since we've talked. Thanks for the update on your blog. When I was home in June my computer crashed so I lost your blog page. I love the photos. I'd share some of mine with you, but they probably wouldn't interest you too much.
I'm not sure if I'm extending here in Iraq after December, so if I do, I won't be able to see you guys when you go to the states. Work here is very busy for me as I was recently promoted. I'm now the #4 person in our region of about 110 people. It's mostly an administration/supervisor's position, but it does keep me busy. The days are long, 12-15 hours and 7 days per week (yuck).
Anyway, it was great to get an email from you telling me of your updated blog.
Take care you two.
Ray
Post a Comment