Hi, guys,
We just got back from our trip to Italy, and I'll just be quick, as Corey wants to give you the full scoop. We had an amazing time, the food was great, the weather was perfect (in the 80's all week and sunny!), the people were SO friendly (even though we butchered their beautiful language...)
If you want to view all of our pictures from the trip, copy and paste the link at the end of this update into your web browser.
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!
Love, Sarah
http://picasaweb.google.com/sjshields/TripToTropeaCalabriaRegionItalyWeekOf10June2007?authkey=FmsWkFY7vX4
18.6.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, I never saw a link before, I'll see what else you have, this is fun.
The link is too long to copy and paste, I tried a couple of methods and not yet, I'll let everyone know if I can hook up.
Hi, it's not too long, you just need to highlight everything with your left mouse button, press ctrl + C, and paste it into your browser window.
Have fun!
S
I didn't know how to get there from here, but Sarah helped me out. Thanks, this was very interesting.
If anyone wants to see some interesting photos with a little bit of explanations, then you "HAVE" to see this.
Just plain great!!!
Post a Comment